Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jeremy Renner Joins Tom Cruise On The ‘Mission: Impossible 4’ Set

Yesterday we saw photos of former Lost star Josh Holloway on the Prague set of Mission: Impossible 4 and today we get to see photos of Academy Award nominee Jeremy Renner also on the set of M:I 4. Here are photos of Renner‘s first day of filming on set during a night shoot last night [...]

Last night David and I made our way to The Mayan Theater to see M.I.A. and Rye Rye in concert … and we had THE best time ever:




While I was unfamiliar with Rye Rye‘s music before last night I can tell you right now, I am a fan! Rye Rye‘s short opening set was so much fun, with great songs and amazing dancing … I cannot wait to hear and see more from her. I’m telling you, both David and I were so impressed with Rye Rye‘s performance … she gained two instant fans last night. M.I.A. as usually … just killed her set. She was fantastic as well. After the jump, check out some photos that I snapped from last night’s show …


Rye Rye:




M.I.A.:



Both ladies put on exceptionally fun shows … my only complaint was that M.I.A.‘s show was only an hour long. That being said, we got to see her play in a tiny theater and there wasn’t a bad seat in the house so … I’m really not complaining. We had a lot of fun. Here is video of M.I.A.‘s last song of the night, Born Free. She invited a bunch of folks up on stage with her:




The show is amazing … if M.I.A. and Rye Rye are coming your town you need to see them. I know the duo will be playing St. Andrew’s Hall in Detroit, MI next week and that is my fave venue in Detroit so, yeah, see this show!!



OH and one more thing … for those of you who are playing Pokémon SoulSilver or HeartGold (like I am these days), starting today you can download a Level 5 Mew to your SoulSliver and/or HeartGold games via the Nintendo Wifi Connection of your Nintendo DS or DSi systems. I was able to download my Mew earlier today:





Since I already have a Mew (transferred from one of my earlier Pokémon games) I think I will name this one MewToo … get it? Click HERE to get all the deets on how YOU can download this Mew into your SoulSilver and/or HeartGold games — you have until October 30 to get it!



It’s the weekend y’all … enjoy it! Happy Friday!!



Raoul Dufy
Bill Gates
Aaliyah
Jan Vermeer
Lizzie Stanton

No comments:

Post a Comment