Saturday, March 24, 2012

Movie Review: 21 Jump Street

Back in April of last year, we learned that filming production on the big screen adaptation of 21 Jump Street had begun. In November of last year, we got our first look at the film’s red band trailer. All thruout, I was totally unimpressed by everything I saw about this film adaptation of the classic [...]

Yesterday was a great Sunday for David and me. First, I met up with Darion and his dad Tim for an early afternoon movie (21 Jump Street, review forthcoming) and then David and I made our way out to Silverlake for a dinner party hosted by our good friends Margaret and Chris who INSISTED on cooking for us in celebration of our engagement. Emma, Josh and Michael were also invited and we had a fantastic time. The real star of the night, I gotta say, was Mags and Chris’s puppy Omar … who is just the cutest thing. All in all, yesterday made for a great Sunday :)




Margaret and Chris cooked a bunch of amazing dishes and plied us with beer and champagne … hello, of course we had a blast. David and I were so touched to be invited into their home for such a special evening, we just love those guys so much. Mags and Chris are really fun, just normally … we always have a great time with them. Here’s hoping we’ll get to spend more time together as the year unfolds.


Today is gonna be a great day for me … I’m off to see an early screening of The Hunger Games in IMAX this afternoon. I’m going to try and get as much work done as possible before I have to jet but … omg, I’m so excited. I’ll be sure to report back my thoughts as soon as I am allowed. Happy Monday!!




marketing internet
croisiere de luxe
Elvis Aron Presley
credit banque
Rembrandt Van Rijn

No comments:

Post a Comment