Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Quote Of The Day


"Oh my god, he’s so hot! I mean, I went from gawking at him for hours every time I watched True Blood DVDs back-to-back on tour, then BOOM! He’s on set. I told myself, just breathe, act cool. Basically, I was acting on set and off set!”
- Rihanna to Company Magazine on acting alongside Alexander [...]

Sabrina the Teenage Witch has grown from the Archie comic book series to on-screen cartoon, to real life sitcom teen, and now?


An edgy, superhero-esque origin film with black cat Salem at the witch’s side!


Eeee! What about Aunts Hilda and Zelda??? And Harvey?? We hope they won’t get chopped from the story!


And will she get a superhero costume? HOH man we can’t wait to see THAT!


Mark Waters of Mean Girls and Spiderwick fame may direct the Sony Pictures project, with Real Steel producers Don Murphy and Susan Montford are producing, along with Archie Comics’ Jon Goldwater.


There is a gaping lack of female based superhero movies, and with the INSANE success of Jennifer Lawrence and the female led Hunger Games, it’s obvious that this is an unpicked goldmine...


Benjamin Harrison
Gastronomie
latest facts
human resource functions
Paul Klee

No comments:

Post a Comment