Thursday, May 10, 2012

Miley And Liam Have A BLOW OUT Over Her Table Dancing At Party!


Uh-oh! Could there be trouble in paradise for Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus??
The Hunger Games actor was reportedly none too pleased with his girlfriend's not too lady-like dance moves during a party at Beacher's Madhouse in El Lay last week, and became so upset that they spent the majority of the night fighting over [...]

“Listen, honey, I learned everything I know from a drag queen. I think I’m a drag queen and if somebody says I look like one, you don’t understand that you’re giving me a compliment because that’s where I live, that’s where my music flourishes and grows. My ideas grow from the gay community. That’s where I live mentally. My best audience and where I’m happiest is in the gay community. That’s where I feel the most accepted. It’s a community that appreciates pop culture like no other. For me, that’s where I’m home and I always want to come home.”


- Kat Graham tells The Advocate


Peter Kitchell
anti cholesterol
cadeau pour homme
banque et credit
Rosa Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment