Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Usher Showcases New Album Looking For Myself At Fuerza Bruta In NYC

Last night Usher Raymond revealed some of the music from his new album, Looking For Myself, in a specially designed Fuerza Bruta show at the Daryl Roth Theater in NYC. For those of you that haven’t seen or heard of Fuerza Bruta, it is a totally unique production which brings together a kind of acrobatic [...]

Heidi Klum looks good naked, or made up, or anything really. Today we have new pics of her in NOTHING but some body makeup for a new ad for the beauty brand Astor to celebrate its 60th anniversary. Heidi is wearing nothing in the photo shoot but her body is covered in an elaborate body design, which took a makeup artist 12 hours to complete. The photos from this body painting shoot are pretty amazing so check out the full picture below.


Makeup artist Joanne Gair painted Heidi for this photo shoot, which is actually the 13th time that she has been made up for a shoot like this. The result of all that hard work and time seriously paid off…



Heidi went to her blog to show fans her latest shoot and explain the process..


Makeup artist Joanne Gair transformed me into a story of color–literally! The shoot was done to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the brand.


It took 12 hours for Joanne to complete my look, but this actually wasn’t the first time she has painted me from head to toe. This was probably close to the 13th time I’ve been body painted by her, so I’m used to getting it done–the process takes awhile, so you have to be good at being patient! I don’t mind sitting still for such a long time though, it’s a living piece of art that I’m so honored to be a part of.


However, I get so sad when the shoot is over because the beautiful paint all gets washed down the drain!


I love this photo of Heidi. I think the makeup artist is one SERIOUSLY talented artist to be able to paint an entire body, head to toe, to make it look like she is clothed. The swirls of colors, the lines.. Heidi is right, this is an artwork in it’s own right! I think it is also a great idea for an ad campaign for a beauty brand.


I am fascinated to know how they physically did this, I mean, would Heidi be sitting there stark naked while the artist just brushes her body… what happens around the ahem… private parts? Obviously, her body has been positioned in such a way in this shoot that it is all very well concealed, but if she were standing up I wonder how this look would go down.. Regardless, I am so impressed with the talent behind this work – it is seriously amazing and totally beautiful. What do y’all think though??


[source]




Vehicules
A fresh perspective on information
articles internet
renovation maison ancienne
50th wedding anniversary gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment