Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Courtney Love Poses With BFF Gwyneth Paltrow, Gives Her Artwork

A few weeks ago we heard about Courtney Love’s transition into the world of art after she held her first exhibition in Chelsea, New York. The collection, called ‘She’s Not Even That Pretty‘ included a bunch of drawings all with the theme of a blond woman in a seemingly chaotic mess. Most people, even those [...]

Yesterday was still very much a quiet day for me … ever since I got home from NYC Monday night, I’ve felt pretty cruddy. My throat has been sore, I’ve been really phlegmy and totally exhausted. I haven’t had the energy to go for a run since I did my 6 miles in Central Park on Monday so I’m itching to get out there again (I didn’t even make it out to see my concert last night). I thought I’d be up for a run yesterday but I just couldn’t do it. Today’s the day, tho, I’m gonna try and run for as long as possible to keep my weekly milage up. All of this exhausted downtime has afforded me the opportunity to read, to, so I’m happy to report that I’m just over halfway thru A Clash of Kings, book 2 of George R.R. Martin‘s series A Song of Ice and Fire.




As you may know, season of of the HBO series Game of Thrones is based on A Clash of Kings so I’ve been really enjoying watching the eps and reading the book. I’ve noticed that there are quite a few differences from the book than the TV series … much more so than was different in season one. I started rewatching the eps from season two last night to help me keep the book in context — which is very helpful — but I’m really looking forward to moving on to the subsequent books and finishing them before season 3 of Game of Thrones debuts on HBO next year.


But, as much as I’ve been enjoying all the reading, I’m kinda anxious to get back to the running. If I’m going to run 2 half marathons and a full marathon later this year, I have to keep up my training. I should be breaking the 9 mile mark soon. Tonight, David and I have a double date with our friends Gray and Jeff so that will be fun. I hope all y’all are having a great Friday and will have a happy weekend ahead!




aliments antioxydants
Thanksgiving Kids Party
voyage dubai
luxe
achat ordinateur

No comments:

Post a Comment